IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Life's too short. Enjoy the reduced aggravation.
New I can't imagine his...
opinion about Boxley, should they have ever met.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New there is a calvin toon that covers that
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     House of Turds - (gcareaga) - (36)
         Poifect! -NT - (folkert)
         Welcome aboard! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Ed Kilgore channels imaginary fierce BHO - (rcareaga) - (32)
             I'm arguing with a Tea Bagger on Facebook... - (folkert) - (31)
                 Long drawn-out non-answers in opposition to the ACA?!? - (CRConrad)
                 ACA absolutely is the law. USSC said so - (boxley) - (25)
                     Missed one - (drook) - (15)
                         do you have any links that show there was any - (boxley) - (14)
                             The Republicans added all kinds of stuff to the ACA. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                 thanks for the links. - (boxley) - (10)
                                     At that point, the heavy lifting was done in the Senate. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                         wasnt trying to go there - (boxley) - (7)
                                             It was a long process with may facets. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 thanks -NT - (boxley)
                                             So, why can't it be thir fault both ways? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                 " they forced it to be watered-down as all Hell" - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     It's spelled F-I-L-I-B-U-S-T-E-R -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                         no It's spelled c-h-i-c-k-e-n-s-h-i-t - (boxley)
                                                 +6.66: minimalist Definition of, 'to be a Repo 2013' -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Pelosi did let the most influential Republican amend it. - (mmoffitt)
                             Couldn't have been "all Democratic" - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 I fear that.. - (Ashton)
                     You should just go with universal healthcare - (pwhysall) - (8)
                         Well duh -NT - (drook)
                         Most of us know that. - (mmoffitt)
                         yup another 2% on the payroll tax would be close to covering -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                             Which part of "costs less" did you miss? -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                 That would still be less for us. - (mmoffitt)
                                 we dont have the cash unless we raise some - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Raising the FICA limit slowly would do it. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         that would work as well -NT - (boxley)
                 Not arguing anymore with a Tea Bagger on Facebook... - (folkert) - (3)
                     Life's too short. Enjoy the reduced aggravation. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         I can't imagine his... - (folkert) - (1)
                             there is a calvin toon that covers that -NT - (boxley)
         Re: House of Turds - (lincoln)

Escape from the prison planet.
122 ms