IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New yup another 2% on the payroll tax would be close to covering
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Which part of "costs less" did you miss?
New That would still be less for us.
Because we'd all be able to drop the pre-tax health insurance premium amount we pay now.

(Aside: God, what it must be like not to see that $300 deduction from each of one's paychecks)
New we dont have the cash unless we raise some
our paroll taxes are ssi (social security, pensions disability)
medicare (this currently only pays for pensioners and disabled peoples medical and welfare recieptiants) and doesnt really take in enough to pay for that
unemplyment tax
and fedral tax (support wars and bankers)

so additional monies would need to come in to get it going
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Raising the FICA limit slowly would do it.
People making < $50k aren't undertaxed.

Cheers,
Scott.
New that would work as well
     House of Turds - (gcareaga) - (36)
         Poifect! -NT - (folkert)
         Welcome aboard! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Ed Kilgore channels imaginary fierce BHO - (rcareaga) - (32)
             I'm arguing with a Tea Bagger on Facebook... - (folkert) - (31)
                 Long drawn-out non-answers in opposition to the ACA?!? - (CRConrad)
                 ACA absolutely is the law. USSC said so - (boxley) - (25)
                     Missed one - (drook) - (15)
                         do you have any links that show there was any - (boxley) - (14)
                             The Republicans added all kinds of stuff to the ACA. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                 thanks for the links. - (boxley) - (10)
                                     At that point, the heavy lifting was done in the Senate. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                         wasnt trying to go there - (boxley) - (7)
                                             It was a long process with may facets. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 thanks -NT - (boxley)
                                             So, why can't it be thir fault both ways? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                 " they forced it to be watered-down as all Hell" - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     It's spelled F-I-L-I-B-U-S-T-E-R -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                         no It's spelled c-h-i-c-k-e-n-s-h-i-t - (boxley)
                                                 +6.66: minimalist Definition of, 'to be a Repo 2013' -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Pelosi did let the most influential Republican amend it. - (mmoffitt)
                             Couldn't have been "all Democratic" - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 I fear that.. - (Ashton)
                     You should just go with universal healthcare - (pwhysall) - (8)
                         Well duh -NT - (drook)
                         Most of us know that. - (mmoffitt)
                         yup another 2% on the payroll tax would be close to covering -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                             Which part of "costs less" did you miss? -NT - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                 That would still be less for us. - (mmoffitt)
                                 we dont have the cash unless we raise some - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Raising the FICA limit slowly would do it. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         that would work as well -NT - (boxley)
                 Not arguing anymore with a Tea Bagger on Facebook... - (folkert) - (3)
                     Life's too short. Enjoy the reduced aggravation. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         I can't imagine his... - (folkert) - (1)
                             there is a calvin toon that covers that -NT - (boxley)
         Re: House of Turds - (lincoln)

A base libel on toxic waste dumps everywhere.
57 ms