IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wow! That was cool.
Okay, I know I'm going to sound like a newbie here but I just had to write this. I'm on one of my kids old machines (Win95 OSR2/IE4/Netscape 4.71). I am almost never online with this machine, but for some reason, I clicked the IE icon instead of the Netscape icon. So, I see a page I want to mail to my work email account. I click File->Send->Page by Email, and NETSCAPE MESSENGER loads up. I know this is juvenile, but it was tres cool to see IE load Netscape to send a message. :-)
bcnu,
Mikem
New Grin
I guess the surprising part is you didn't have to dismiss ten requests for 'Outlook is not your default mail program. Would you like it to be your default mail program?' 'Are you really (really really really really) sure?'

I've noticed that whenever I need to start IE at work, it always reminds me that it's not the default browser, despite the fact that every single time I click the 'do not remind me again' checkbox...
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Strange. I don't have that problem.
I've also changed the settings under Start->Settings->Control Panel->Internet Options->Programs to all point towards their Mozilla equivalents, and it's all hoppy now under Win2k, no constant nagging.

Go figure.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     Wow! That was cool. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         Grin - (Meerkat) - (1)
             Strange. I don't have that problem. - (inthane-chan)

Hard science if ever there was.
122 ms