IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Chicago has been too quiet lately
Not really, although I'm guessing he wasn't coming from the Loop Athletic Club (I'm guessing he just had a hot date with Rosy with a skirt in Union Park). I'm now the last stop on the South Shore Line and keep a little eye in my rearview mirror in case some of the inmates try to escape.

http://www.heyjackass.com

Found the site above when trying to find more about the Labor Day weekend's killing spree (you know, idle hands and what not) and ran into the one above. Seems like no one likes good old asphyxiation anymore…

Just saying,

Dan
New Just 16% killed?
They must not be very good shots in Chicago.
New Re: Just 16% killed?
Hey brother,
Everything is half assed in the midwest… The wind also plays a huge factor in trajectory.

Please don't volunteer to send any Philly or Baltimore players down to teach them. They have low percentages around here but they make up for it in volume.
Danno
New That's an interesting, depressing, site. Thanks.
New cool, knives and other are winning in the robbery division!
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Dirty looks must not have been included
Hey, he gave me a dirty look so I gave him a $20. I want to live...
Slinking slowly into the sunset to my luxury hotel,

Dan
     Chicago has been too quiet lately - (lincoln) - (6)
         Re: Chicago has been too quiet lately - (danreck) - (5)
             Just 16% killed? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Re: Just 16% killed? - (danreck)
             That's an interesting, depressing, site. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
             cool, knives and other are winning in the robbery division! -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Dirty looks must not have been included - (danreck)

When things get spooky... blame it on the Boogie!
42 ms