IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New knew folks who were over there edit added link
at a young age read "Lat parallel" by martin russ. Very in depth look at the static war from a marine's view point
http://www.amazon.co...nal/dp/0880642378
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
Collapse Edited by boxley Sept. 3, 2013, 09:27:38 AM EDT
knew folks who were over there
at a young age read "38th parallel" by martin russ. Very in depth look at the static war from a marine's view point
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     So I guess even poodles bite their owners sometimes. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
         saudi's are willing -NT - (boxley)
         Why shouldn't we go... - (folkert) - (11)
             I'm not saying we shouldn't. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                 bring back the draft, get rid of excess employables -NT - (boxley)
                 You forgetting Korea perhaps? :-p - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     'MacArthur wanted to make it an even bigger deal... ' - (Ashton)
                     Hardly. My dad was a Korean War Vet. - (mmoffitt)
                     Korea: easy to forget - (rcareaga) - (4)
                         Yes, twas only a UN police action, they say. - (a6l6e6x)
                         My vague recollections from those times... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Re: the narrative of the US single-handedly saving the world - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 Indeed. As the Kims remind us every 2-3 years... :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                     knew folks who were over there edit added link - (boxley)
         It was inevitable - (pwhysall)

Those Pacific Island natives that have never met an outsider, and don't know about the outside world at all called. They said, "No shit, Sherlock."
44 ms