IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting
After five or six years already, what makes you use the word "novelty"?
New Dunno. It seemed to fit.
Maybe "novelty" isn't the best word. ;-)

"The 7 Year Itch" and all that - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048605/

I was just thinking of a former friend at work. He lived in a commune in West Virginia for a while. Lots and lots of sharing of everything. It eventually broke up over jealousy and the usual things.

The BBC story is a little confusing. Charlie was going on "this first date yesterday" with someone outside the group, apparently, but most of the story was about how the four of them interact with each other.

Cheers,
Scott.
     BBC: A polyamorous relationship in the UK. - (Another Scott) - (21)
         There are a lot more of those... - (folkert)
         Interesting - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Dunno. It seemed to fit. - (Another Scott)
         Curious. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
             Um, the couples only have one legal spouse. -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                 So, some "love" is more equal than other? - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                     Please review that thread. I don't want to go there again. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         Heh. No Thank You! ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     This is different - (pwhysall) - (9)
                         Yes, it does make the head go hurty. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                             It's not the logical extension at all. - (pwhysall) - (7)
                                 Pets,motor vehicles,etc: The Berlin Wall and Eiffel Tower... - (CRConrad)
                                 Not my point at all. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                     If you think logic determines SCOTUS, well, ... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                         Holy Cthulhu.. wtf DO they use??..dare we wonder. -NT - (Ashton)
                                     as it should be -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                         You're nuts. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             not for me either, watched one episode of big love - (boxley)
             they should, but again government doesnt need to be in the - (boxley) - (1)
                 You're half-way to what you want. Feds aren't in it anymore. -NT - (mmoffitt)

You can put makeup on a pig. It's still a pig.
60 ms