IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Fired flight attendant forced to give employer access to ...
..Facebook and bank accounts
http://nakedsecurity...nd-bank-accounts/

WTF!!
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New Re: Fired flight attendant forced to give employer access to
I wonder what jurisdiction the ERA actually has.

Here in the UK, the answer would be a hearty "fuck off, and don't ask again without a court order/warrant/I don't care what it's called but it needs signing by a judge".

The Data Protection Act is a massive pain in the arse in a lot of ways, but it has its uses.
New Still, some better news: 36 US States now have laws against.
New Are you sure?
IANAL and all that, but I don't think a spat like this before the Labor Relations Board (local equivalent of the ERA) would be covered under what Vermont passed.

As far as I can find, the law only bars employers from directly demanding access as a condition of employment. A case like this where a state body with jurisdiction in the matter compels disclosure is something else entirely.
New Sure.. would be hard to generalize this case
But stifling employers is a Start.
     Fired flight attendant forced to give employer access to ... - (Bman) - (4)
         Re: Fired flight attendant forced to give employer access to - (pwhysall)
         Still, some better news: 36 US States now have laws against. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
             Are you sure? - (scoenye) - (1)
                 Sure.. would be hard to generalize this case - (Ashton)

"First they came for the verbs and I said nothing, for verbing weirds language. Then they arrival for the nouns and I speech nothing, for I no verbs." - Peter Ellis
56 ms