IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New pink mass
http://www.huffingto...ts_n_3616642.html awe, schweet
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1!!ONE!1!
--

Drew
New Um, ...
"You never overcome an adversary by becoming just like him."
--Ted Kennedy

Edit: If I'm going to quote him, I ought to at least spell it correctly.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt July 23, 2013, 01:39:41 PM EDT
New so he was fighting a sober conscientious poor black guy?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Um, ..., what?
New assumed his adversary was the opposite of him
New Doh! Actually he was talking about the USSR and Reagan.
New But, it feels good! :)
And there's a miniscule chance someone has an Aha! moment. That's a 1 in 10**-6 chance.
Alex
     pink mass - (boxley) - (7)
         HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1!!ONE!1! -NT - (drook)
         Um, ... - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             so he was fighting a sober conscientious poor black guy? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 Um, ..., what? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     assumed his adversary was the opposite of him -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Doh! Actually he was talking about the USSR and Reagan. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             But, it feels good! :) - (a6l6e6x)

Your ears are broken.
43 ms