IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Obama, your bitch is our dictator
funny, the obama media isn't covering this story
http://www.zerohedge...ve-us-our-freedom
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Hardest to believe..
is why anyone would Want That Job--given the %ferals to be contended with minute-ly. :-/
New well they do tend to make their own reality as marlowe used
say, regardless of party they get a huarge huh? wha? when it bites them in the ass.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Want the job? Don't know...
But he figured out real early that if you don't stand for anything, it makes falling less awkward. And in 3.5 years he'll be a less awkward 1%er for life. No worries.
New just keeping up with the precedent
set by the previous presidents in the last 100 or more years.

Does the Shah of Iran (and his son) ring any bells?

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain “Pudd’nhead Wilson’s New Calendar,” 1897
     Obama, your bitch is our dictator - (boxley) - (4)
         Hardest to believe.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             well they do tend to make their own reality as marlowe used - (boxley)
             Want the job? Don't know... - (hnick)
         just keeping up with the precedent - (lincoln)

Do we really have to hide from da cops in da oven, Muggsy?
62 ms