IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New it won't be bruins in 6 if they want it it will take 7
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New I know
the Blackhawks just blew up my prediction (not complaining about it, though). I just figured with the way the Bruins are checking the crap outta the Hawks, and the way the Hawks aren't checking back that the Bruins would muscle their way to the Cup. Crawford played great last night, with the help of a defense that actually worked hard for a change.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain “Pudd’nhead Wilson’s New Calendar,” 1897
New But Patrice Bergeron got hurt
I think that was a hard blow for the Bruins. No one even ever knew how he got hurt last night, did they ever tell us?

Brenda
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Not feeling sorry for him at all
with the way the Bruins have been smacking the Hawks in the faces with their sticks and the refs not blowing their whistles. Wish Keith Magnuson was out there - he'd kick Bruin butt without a moment's hesitation.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain “Pudd’nhead Wilson’s New Calendar,” 1897
New I'm not feeling sorry for him...
Just wondered what happened, because they didn't show anything obvious when they discovered he was hurt.

Apparently the Blackhawks have the chance to take the cup tonight, I hope it's still on regular network TV.

Brenda
             But Patrice Bergeron got hurt - (Nightowl) - (3)
                 won't say what the injury is, just he is day2day -NT - (boxley)
                 Not feeling sorry for him at all - (lincoln) - (1)
                     I'm not feeling sorry for him... - (Nightowl)

When the beans no longer cut it.
69 ms