IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No worries, we're all friends here.
I really do appreciate your opinions. They make me think outside my box. I tend to operate on (at least) two levels: me and mine, which includes my immediate personal friends, and society in general. For me and mine, the rules are simple and inflexible: we take care of our own. Always. For society in general, rules are pretty much a guideline; you just need to know how hard to break them and when and have a good reason to do so. Rules are good because they make you think. Some are reasonable to obey and some are reasonable to disregard. Cost/benefit ratios apply.
The government seems to be playing a similar game. Warrants? Send the secretary after lunch to pick up fifteen of them; fill in the names when they need them. There is no oversight. Well maybe there is in the same sense that I currently have Mona the retriever overseeing the cube steaks we plan to have for dinner. I didn't see them the last time I was in the kitchen but she looks alert so I imagine they're alright.
Anyway, don't let my pissy attitude get to you either. It's usually a good conversation in the long run.
New Thanks. :-)
     Eichenwald at VF: PRISM isn't data mining. - (Another Scott) - (9)
         nice, he admits they are scooping all the data - (boxley)
         Lessig on Moyers today.. - (Ashton)
         Just got back from running down the road screaming... - (hnick) - (4)
             Sorry that I've been too personal in the past. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 which franken are you talking about? - (boxley)
                 No worries, we're all friends here. - (hnick) - (1)
                     Thanks. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Eichenwald? Sorry, prolly a Nazi apologist: Too close to... - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Man, it is *GREAT* to have you back. -NT - (mmoffitt)

I don't know what "puerile twaddle" means.
124 ms