IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I thought about this as well
http://blogs.ajc.com...-traitor-or-fool/
Lindsay Mills, who writes like I dance, says in her blog that “My world has opened and closed all at once. Leaving me at sea without a compass. Surely there will be villainous pirates, distracting mermaids and tides of change in this new open water chapter of my journey. But at the moment all I can feel is alone.”

“As I type this on my tear-streaked keyboard I’m reflecting on all the faces that have graced my path. The ones I laughed with. The ones I’ve held. The one I’ve grown to love the most. And the ones I never got to bid adieu. But sometimes life doesn’t afford proper goodbyes.”

Hmmmmm … maybe the NSA leak isn’t why Snowden started running.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New :-)
     Aren't you glad we killed him? - (mmoffitt) - (22)
         It's a bummer, being an Axis Power. - (Ashton)
         Re: Aren't you glad we killed him? - (rcareaga) - (20)
             Oh come now. - (folkert)
             Even if I grant that he "became radicalized later" ... - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 he may have been pushed in that direction - (rcareaga) - (4)
                     Point taken. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Oh, indeedy - (rcareaga) - (2)
                             I did say "can", not "will." - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Ayup - (rcareaga)
             what ever happened to free speech -NT - (boxley) - (12)
                 Re: what ever happened to free speech - (rcareaga) - (11)
                     he knows he will pay the price -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                         Re: he knows he will pay the price - (rcareaga) - (2)
                             ellsberg paid, the reward was that the - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Wow. - (folkert)
                         Funny that he ran to China though. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                             NK doesnt have the amenaties and iran involves bowing -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Heh. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     That's one of the points that's been made - (drook) - (3)
                                         There are lots and lots of questions. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             I thought about this as well - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)

Living in our own private Idaho.
44 ms