IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New At the appropriate time.
http://www.theatlant...y-on-guns/275567/

I know how he felt. I still feel guilty about killing a blue jay with a BB gun as a kid. :-(

Cheers,
Scott.
New I would have insisted that you eat it as well
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Well of course.
     Wow. - (lincoln) - (15)
         Awww... - (rcareaga) - (14)
             It's not THAT weird - (hnick) - (13)
                 Re: It's not THAT weird - (rcareaga)
                 Re: It's not THAT weird - (lincoln) - (11)
                     It was COMPLETELY preventable - (hnick) - (10)
                         Just because something is normal in certain locations does - (crazy) - (9)
                             get them to kill something, clean it and eat it - (boxley) - (8)
                                 You missed the point - (crazy) - (7)
                                     You missed the point - (boxley) - (6)
                                         5 year olds don't have a good sense of reality yet. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                             sure, but learning that from TV and vid games isn't better - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 At the appropriate time. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     I would have insisted that you eat it as well -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Well of course. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             A recent study shows that . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumblebee!
58 ms