IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Long time no post
Thought I'd swing by and let you know what I've been up to. Been awhile.

Got divorced, moved to SoCal, met amazing lady with a daughter same age as mine and we make a really fun part time family (because our exes have the kids half the time).

I've been doing a lot of Indy consulting and hired gun work and also co founded a company called Privix. We just launched in the iPhone App Store. It is free. I'd be pleased if folks tried it out and provided feedback before we start our marketing push. Android version will be out soon. Linky: https://itunes.apple...rivix/id633846872

There is also a web version you can try - head to our website to sign up and try it (link on above page). You can provide feedback right in the app. I posted this on the FB group too but it seems not a lot of you hang there. If you want to message me through the app I am todd at privix dot com.

The app is built on amazon web services infrastructure and has a fairly novel architecture. I will start a topic in programming to describe its development and answer questions.

Cheers, TB
New when does the windows version come out? :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New We have web and iOS, android soon, maybe mac, and then win
But we designed for mobile first. The web works great on phones or desktop. The iPhone app offers address book integration, instant update via push notifications, and hardware integration with media capture hardware. With the push notifications it is as interactive as Skype or texting.
New I use a win phone :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Re: I use a win phone :-)
Oh....

I think its on our radar but given the market share its pretty far down our list. If it takes off and the venture lives long enough, we will get to it. We built the app on Phonegap and there is a win version so it isn't too far fetched.

OTOH, I kind of consider you a rugged individualist - the market share is pretty dang small.
New I had an early look as my brother works for the beast
I own an Iphone, several androids and the windows phone, to me the metro interface is much more intuitive than the other stuff
New Welcome back Todd!
Glad to read you're still kicking.
Alex
New Re: Welcome back Todd!
Thanks
New Dittoes..
Missed your wry observations.. variety stomps incestuous habits (one hopes..)
New Ditto!!
New Glad you dropped by
And speaking of AWS, if you're amenable I'd like to pick your brain a bit.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Re: Glad you dropped by
Happy to share my experiences. Either privately or on the programming thread I started.
     Long time no post - (TB D) - (11)
         when does the windows version come out? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (4)
             We have web and iOS, android soon, maybe mac, and then win - (TB D) - (3)
                 I use a win phone :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: I use a win phone :-) - (TB D) - (1)
                         I had an early look as my brother works for the beast - (boxley)
         Welcome back Todd! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Re: Welcome back Todd! - (TB D)
             Dittoes.. - (Ashton)
             Ditto!! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Glad you dropped by - (malraux) - (1)
             Re: Glad you dropped by - (TB D)

Such twisted irony.
63 ms