IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Republicans really love a nanny state
as long as they're the ones telling the nanny what to do:

A number of Idaho lawmakers are targeting a topic they say should be taboo on television: premarital sex.

And they're taking a symbolic stand.

Lawmakers are against references to premarital sex in dramas, comedies, reality and talk shows as well as advertisements.

"We need to take a stand and stand up for for the morality of what is best for the citizens of Idaho," said Rep. Darrell Bolz, (R-Caldwell).

The measure that easily passed the house state affairs committee would urge the federal government and the FCC to prohibit the portrayal, even implied, or even the discussion of premarital sex on TV between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.

http://www.kboi2.com...tml?tab=video&c=y

Leave it to Republicans to not understand the basic concept of the First Amendment.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain “Pudd’nhead Wilson’s New Calendar,” 1897
New yay! sports from 6am to 10pm
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New More fun than an all night dentist...
     Republicans really love a nanny state - (lincoln) - (2)
         yay! sports from 6am to 10pm -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             More fun than an all night dentist... -NT - (hnick)

It's time for the sandy vaseline!
30 ms