IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sigh back
Yes, some people live in areas that are dangerous and have a reasonable argument for needing additional security arrangements than the police alone can provide. Some of those additional arrangements involve firearms at home. Some. O'Keefe and his minions likely aren't among those people, and neither are most of TownHall's readers.

Mighty broad strokes you paint there. And mighty fine level judgement on those readers. I assume you know each and every one of their personal location and situation that would demand it, and would be perfectly happy to sit on some committee to decide on a case by case basis which of them are truly needing and deserving of their rights.

Wow, you certainly have painted a picture of a nice gun controlled future.

How do I get on that committee?
New :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New Gotta sell your soul to BHO to join. Invitation only. ;-)
New according to the email I keep getting
I just need to cough up the right amount of cash to join
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New (Money IS 'the [only] soul' of the vulture capitalist.)
     Here you go box - (crazy) - (9)
         You'd expect something different from O'Keefe's Veritas? -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
             As I pointed in the run-up to the election coverage - (crazy) - (7)
                 <sigh> - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     Sigh back - (crazy) - (4)
                         :-) -NT - (boxley)
                         Gotta sell your soul to BHO to join. Invitation only. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             according to the email I keep getting - (boxley) - (1)
                                 (Money IS 'the [only] soul' of the vulture capitalist.) -NT - (Ashton)
                 Statistically, - (mhuber)