IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Suhweet!
I can use this as evidence to go on the public pay and get a BIG disability amount. Especially since I work on computers and with them everyday and my phone on my hip and 5 computers (4 with WiFi and Bluetooth) within 5 feet of me and VOIP phone. A TV (you all *KNOW* those emit something), a "network switch"... a Speakers and sub-woofer (OMG more EM Spectrum waves!) and KVM switch (AHHHHH!).

I'm sorry I have to lay down and read... illuminated by my LED reading light, which runs on AC provided by wires in the wall... transmitting EMI... No wonder I have these "Headaches" and here I thought it was all these blinkin' idiots I deal with on a regular basis. NOW I KNOW!

I can't even get away from it... my CAR uses electricity!!! AHHHH! Wait, oh my the Chain and pedals and wire spoked wheels on my Bicycle produce some Magnetic waves! Oh... and this Magnetosphere of the Earth... Is it really trying to kill me?
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
New The perversity of the universe tends toward a maximum.
New Well.. I stuck my head in a pulsed 15 KGauss mag. field..
saw * * * Stars in the wetware.

Didn't seem to have hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me hurt me

either.

Butcha never.. K n o w K n o w K n o w K n o w K n o w . . . f e r s h u r e. .
New Well.. we were always wondering just why . . . .
     Wifi woo presented as fact. On the BBC, ffs. - (pwhysall) - (4)
         Suhweet! - (folkert) - (3)
             The perversity of the universe tends toward a maximum. -NT - (hnick)
             Well.. I stuck my head in a pulsed 15 KGauss mag. field.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Well.. we were always wondering just why . . . . -NT - (Andrew Grygus)

When you're as high-strung as I am, you should be paid to keep smoking.
163 ms