IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ooooooh, purty
When can I have one? (No, I don't mean "buy." I doubt it will be anywhere near my price range.)
===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New Chopped, channeled.. more '50s retro + pretty good pizzazz
Notice that the wheels are Right At the scene of the accident, and while the front appears to have room for some 'crumple', a rear-ender - especially from the pestiferous UAV menace - might leave you sharing Superman's unhappy plight. Can you imagine.. the repair cost for a "5 mph bumper test" ??

'Course same thing can be said for the new Cooper Mini and most 'sports' cars - so I guess it's a matter of playing the odds, counting on never contacting anything else out there.

Gotta love the race to get as far away from those idiotic 13" and 14" wheels of a few years ago, though. I decided never to tolerate <15" - now it looks like 18" will be the fad for a while. I'd guess though, given the radial thinness - puts a premium on the suspension sophistication, to achieve any ride comfort (?)

Now as to those vents on the side.. Everybody (thinks they) wants a 300-SL! for those 1-G stops from 300 kph. Ok .. beats a redux of the '59 Caddy I guess.

Ashton
Hell, I'd test drive one. Who knows, it might even be a sweet handling thingie - become mesmerized. Sell house.
New wouldnt want one
Needs a small 8 banger, six will never cut it. I betcha it doesnt corner like a eurocar, more murican slide action, that I'd like.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Don't be too sure - it'll be built by Karmann.
Makers of the erstwhile Karmann Ghia, and nowadays of stuff like the VW Golf cabriolet -- so at least the pedigree to "corner like a eurocar" is there.

And the six-pot, albeit in the abhorrable V form (sixes should be *straight* [ObUS: "in-line"], like God designed them!), *is* from Mercedes, so don't be too fast to dismiss that either.
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
     The new Crossfire - (Silverlock) - (8)
         Cackle... \ufffd_____Almost enough to hook up cable. - (Ashton) - (1)
             A tad onesided - (boxley)
         Finally got around to reading it - (drewk)
         Bah - and here was I, hoping for a review of the... - (CRConrad) - (4)
             Ooooooh, purty - (drewk) - (3)
                 Chopped, channeled.. more '50s retro + pretty good pizzazz - (Ashton) - (2)
                     wouldnt want one - (boxley) - (1)
                         Don't be too sure - it'll be built by Karmann. - (CRConrad)

Where?
37 ms