IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not surprised at all
You don't become a franchise of the world's oldest commercial enterprise without knowing how to keep your coffers lined. The fire and brimstone stuff has always been for the little people.
New Yup. Anyone expecting otherwise hasn't paid attention.
New Its just disappointing for me...
Not that I am a Catholic or against being Catholic... to me it seems, it's everything that is wrong with pure rule based 'religion' that has nothing to do with God.

And that *is* how I feel about a Catholicism, it just reinforced it for me... and it's a shame. It disappoints.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
Expand Edited by folkert Jan. 25, 2013, 09:07:18 AM EST
New religion is for the living, the dead have no need of it
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New Understood.
Many large human institutions have the capacity and the professed philosophy to do good for people. Too many of them, however, don't. People with power do not like to give that power up. So they support their institutions even when they have obviously done wrong.

There are limitless examples, not just in religions, as we know.

Cheers,
Scott.
     My jaw just dropped... - (folkert) - (7)
         just like the big corps - (boxley)
         F#@king hypocrites! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             Not surprised at all - (scoenye) - (4)
                 Yup. Anyone expecting otherwise hasn't paid attention. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Its just disappointing for me... - (folkert) - (2)
                         religion is for the living, the dead have no need of it -NT - (boxley)
                         Understood. - (Another Scott)

Mmmmmm... IFKK!
341 ms