IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, you have a point there.
The Navy service notwithstanding, he was no warrior. No killer instinct. Heck, he didn't even dispatch the "killer rabbit" that was trying to get in his boat. :)
Alex
New He beat Kennedy's ass pretty badly, though...
New He did say "I'll wip his ass" to other pols,
but incumbency has its inertia and Chappaquidick Ted did not have much of a chance on the national stage. The differences on national health care approaches between the two survive to this day. Carter still hasn't let go of that because it was a missed opportunity causing a 30 year delay of Cartercare. :)
Alex
New Yup. Reagan's win was Teddy's fault. (I kid, I kid).
New Nah, that was Iran.
Alex
New There was a time I would have voted for Reagan for President
Back when he was Governor of California and I was living there, I'd have done anything to get him out of my state.
---------------------
That was from my late Father.
Thanks, Dad.
     Jimmy Carter in The Age on religion and equality of women. - (Another Scott) - (9)
         yup -NT - (boxley)
         Jimmy Carter is right about a lot of things. - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
             He was too damn nice to be our president - (crazy) - (6)
                 Well, you have a point there. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                     He beat Kennedy's ass pretty badly, though... -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         He did say "I'll wip his ass" to other pols, - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                             Yup. Reagan's win was Teddy's fault. (I kid, I kid). -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 Nah, that was Iran. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     There was a time I would have voted for Reagan for President - (mmoffitt)

Ugh. Too bony for soup.
59 ms