IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yup. Same reason why the USAF flies all the time - practice.
New not sure about that
the feds hate spending money on practice rounds. Perhaps drying up the supply lines instead
200k employees not all of them armed would take a long time to use up that much
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
New AFAIK, those ammo contracts are for "up to" X amount.
There's no commitment on the part of the government to buy eleventy billion rounds of ammo in those multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts. They're usually just written that way to allow agencies to purchase what they need, and not have to write a new contract as often when they need more.

E.g. a potential $210M Army contract - https://www.fbo.gov/...tab=core&_cview=1

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
New ah, thanks for the enlightenment
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 57 years. meep
     same shit different day - (boxley) - (13)
         You expected different from the Washington Times? -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
             naw, nice phraseology tho. 4 taps each man woman child -NT - (boxley) - (10)
                 Re: naw, nice phraseology tho. 4 taps each man woman child - (hnick) - (9)
                     Yup. Same reason why the USAF flies all the time - practice. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         not sure about that - (boxley) - (2)
                             AFAIK, those ammo contracts are for "up to" X amount. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 ah, thanks for the enlightenment -NT - (boxley)
                     ICLRPD! - (folkert)
                     I'm no master marksman -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         ... -NT - (folkert)
                         But perhaps a master debater. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             ah, my aim was much lower -NT - (boxley)
         The paranoids are winning - (lincoln)

The sleek race lines of an outhouse standing on a garbage scow.
48 ms