I can only be told I am stupid by an irrational loud person with no logic behind him but a shitload of prejudice and shitload of directed MUST FIND EVIL studies for so long before reacting.

Especially when they are disproven for the most part.

A bunch of assumptions with no experience or logic. Based on 60 year old propaganda. Once inhaled, insane and insulted forever. That what I'm arguing against here. And I'm arguing against this attitude with MY LIFE ON THE LINE.

This SOB wants to LOCK ME UP. He wants people with guns to show up at my house, take away anything I own, rip me from my family, and put me in a place where the vast number of people have animalistic antagonism towards me, and will end up physically and mentally torturing me for many years.

THIS IS HIS GOAL.

Yet he's stated, very eloquently, that he's associated it an irrational hatred due to his loved ones dying by a "stoned" driver. Stoned on pot. I'd have to read it all again (and I'm not) to find out if there are any other chems involved.

We KNOW that no matter what the assumptions are, DUIs go DOWN in areas where pot smoking goes up. His random event, an outlier, is driving him to support a fascist state.

AND THIS IS THE GUY WHO HATES THE GOVERNMENT AND ANY/ALL CONTROL THEY HAVE OVER HIS LIFE, AND IS WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO HAPPEN.

WHY, SO HE CAN JUST KILL THE POT SMOKERS RATHER THAN PAY TO LOCK THEM UP?

FUCK HIM!

So no, I'll escalate as he does.