IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New okay...now I'm troubled.

This pampered hereditary ruler of desert savages seems to think he's some sort of superpower or something. Maybe it's because of all that oil we found and pumped up for him. Hell, we can do without that oil if we have to.

I'm troubled...because...there's a lot of liberals who think we're *WAY* to dependant on Foreign Oil. They recommended CAFE and other things to attempt to get people off our dependence on oil....

We can even take it from him if we have to.

Interesting thought. So...if we decide we want something, since we CAN take something, we should?

And people claim that Democrats are amoral. But I do agree with you, we can take the oil from them.

I'm just not sure what that would make us.

(And people wonder why other countries hate us...)

He's not elected, and all the power he has, we gave to him. He is not a legitimate head of state.

Now I'm troubled again. I think Bin Ladin would agree with you.
New What it would make us...
is feared and respected. Hated, too, but we're already hated.

We (the Western world collectively) made them what they are. Everything they have is rightfully ours, because we gave it to them. If they're going to hate us anyway, we may as well come in and repossess.

And if this foreclosure results in the destruction of the Saudi regime, its hypocrisy and its Wahabbi fanaticism, so be it.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Truth is that which is the case. Accept no substitutes.
If competence is considered "hubris" then may I and my country always be as "arrogant" as we can possibly manage.
New ...Indian givers
Everything they have is rightfully ours, because we gave it to them.
Hmmm, if you "give" something to someone, it ceases to belong to you.

I believe the term for such is "indian giver".

And I'm interesting in hearing how we "gave" them the oil beneath their lands.

The arrogance of the Right.
"It isn't stealing 'cause it's all rightfully mine anyway."

Now, what would it be called if someone broke down your door and shot your family and took your television?

What would it be called if said individual was from the bank that issued you the card that you purchased the television on?

Of course, Marlowe isn't discussing murdering innocent civilians just so he can reap the benefits of the property they happen to posses.

It isn't "murder" and they are "innocent" when................

When we call it "war".

Marlowe, you've managed to lower even my extremely low opinion of you.
Expand Edited by Brandioch April 26, 2002, 03:30:10 PM EDT
New And why do they hate us?

We (the Western world collectively) made them what they are. Everything they have is rightfully ours, because we gave it to them. If they're going to hate us anyway, we may as well come in and repossess.

We gave them oil?

We gave the technology to yank the oil out of the ground...and even told them were it was (also our technology).

But they were the ones that were there first, living and working that land.

And if this foreclosure results in the destruction of the Saudi regime, its hypocrisy and its Wahabbi fanaticism, so be it.

It may result in the destruction of the Saudi regime (which has been extremely favorable to us).

It won't destroy the Wahabbi fanatics (and will give them more ammunition as that's what they claiming all along that we WOULD do.)

And it will certain expose our own hypocrisy : santity of governments...democracy....capitalism....they don't mean a thing to us.

Hated, too, but we're already hated.

We're hated because we can take what we want.

You want to see destruction? Start actually taking what you want....and watch the world respond.

BTW: thanx for showing your true colors.
New Did we actually "give" it to them?
I thought Saudi Arabia "nationalized"(ie: took) all the wells and equipment owned by foreign oil companies?

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

Abdullah threatens Dubya - (marlowe) - (12)
         Give me your address. I will send you a dictionary. - (Brandioch) - (1)
             We really don't need them... - (bepatient)
         Thoughts - (Mike) - (1)
             Polarization is a foregone conclusion. - (marlowe)
         okay...now I'm troubled. - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
             What it would make us... - (marlowe) - (3)
                 ...Indian givers - (Brandioch)
                 And why do they hate us? - (Simon_Jester)
                 Did we actually "give" it to them? - (SpiceWare)
         Dubya says he won't let `em crush Israel - (marlowe) - (1)
             I think that's one for the quotables. - (Brandioch)
         Big Oil, bah, we get screwed either way - (orion)

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
44 ms