IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's over hear (sic)
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=35481|It is SPEECH dammit, not SPEACH] in Flame Quarantine.

There was another linguistic annoyance I encountered the other day along the same lines, but I can't remember it now.

Wade.

P.S. I almost replied on K5 the other day correcting "rediculous". Perhaps I should've*.

* Ah hah - while that's not the one I had in mind, another peeve is that so many people think "should of" is the correct form of the contraction "should've". Grr.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Aye - extends to could of, would of, might of...
Has anyone mentioned 'Hey, can I lend your ruler' yet?
John, who just realised he probably should of posted this in Flame Quarantine.
New Add Meerkat to pot...
... stir gently, watch for overheating... :-)

For some reason I am reminded of a certain character called [link|http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/5588/ywot.html|Greenbottle].

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Re: It's over hear (sic)
Well there is the fact that countries that really speak english know the difference between 'one meter' and 'one metre'...:)
New If that were true, the contraction would be 'should'f'...
jb4
(Resistance is not futile...)
     Another linguistic annoyance - (drewk) - (13)
         Yeah, but irregardless of that...how do you REALLY feel? ;-\ufffd -NT - (jb4) - (1)
             I will accept your please :) -NT - (boxley)
         Important to be - ' inflammable', to all tents and porpoises -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
             Reminds me of an article I read ina car magazine long ago - (Meerkat)
         The point is is that... -NT - (Another Scott)
         "Proctor and Gamble" (T'was on the _Reg_[*] yesterday) - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Re: "Proctor and Gamble" (T'was on the _Reg_[*] yesterday) - (folkert)
         It's over hear (sic) - (static) - (4)
             Aye - extends to could of, would of, might of... - (Meerkat) - (1)
                 Add Meerkat to pot... - (static)
             Re: It's over hear (sic) - (Gibbo)
             If that were true, the contraction would be 'should'f'... -NT - (jb4)
         Your just not gettin' it. -NT - (jbrabeck)

TURN THE COMPUTER OFF COMPLETELY WHEN YOU ARE WORKING MAGIC.
97 ms