IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yahoo Games do
but the bank requires IE. Also with Mozilla and the JRE, the fonts were too small and I couldn't find a setting to change it in the JRE? Boggle!

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New Which bank?
Somebody deserves some advocacy.

Not sure what to do about the JRE fonts - they seem fine for me.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New The bank is
Bank Of America, they do Netscape 4.X, but they won't support Mozilla or Netscape 6.X. The 4.79 I downloaded says it needs %s space on the temp drive. It looks to me as if the "%s" is part of some C/C++ statement that got messed up? Yes it is a percent s that shows up in the error message. So 4.X won't install. So only IE works, has to be 5.5 or earlier as they don't support 6.0 yet.

New Have you actually tried it?
I took a look at their website, and since I don't have a BoA account, I couldn't try it, but it looks like it should work just fine by what they have written in their FAQ.

Of course, they're probably doing that stupid JavaScript bull...
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New Yes my father has tried it
I tried Mozilla 0.9.9 and Netscape 6.2 and both would not log in, and reported Javascript errors. IE 6.0 did the same thing. But once XP was uninstalled and RRR to 98SE (IE 4.0) it worked fine.

Expand Edited by orion April 24, 2002, 11:14:21 AM EDT
     Windows XP issues, corrupted files, BSOD, etc. - (orion) - (20)
         Ditch it for 2K - (Steve Lowe) - (19)
             RRR to 98SE - (orion) - (15)
                 Since you have to maintain it - - (Ashton) - (14)
                     My father wants IE - (orion) - (13)
                         Works fine in Mozilla RC1 w/JRE 1.4 installed... - (inthane-chan) - (11)
                             Yahoo Games do - (orion) - (4)
                                 Which bank? - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                                     The bank is - (orion) - (2)
                                         Have you actually tried it? - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                                             Yes my father has tried it - (orion)
                             Have Moz.9.9 - re JRE 1.4? - (Ashton) - (5)
                                 I just threw it in there. - (inthane-chan)
                                 Ash - "Java" and "JavaScript" are NOT the same thing. -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     Realize that mostly - - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         The JavaScript minefield. - (static) - (1)
                                             Thanx - shan't worry it to death then. Mere sloth in action. -NT - (Ashton)
                         The only proper response to that is ... - (Silverlock)
             Use the Force, Luke. - (n3jja)
             Switched to W2K - (orion)
             W2K shot craps - (orion)

No. Just no. Not a potential no, a solid diamond-hard no. Like, seriously Chuck Norris testicles-hard no.
161 ms