IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Unhuh... cause diplomacy trumps law
at least as far as the current players are concerned.
meh... to quote a scholar
New many rules dont apply offshore
however the current mix and match targeting external from the US and targeting internal via the military and cia is blurring all sorts of lines.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Ahh...
The civilians we're murdering are in a different country and they murder people all the time there, so it all good. And we're using contractors rather than military personnel for some of it so the military justice code doesn't apply to all of it, but we can't tell you which ones because it's classified or something. But trust us, we're only killing the bad ones because if they weren't bad we wouldn't have killed them.

Gotcha... thanks for clearing that up.
New ^Winning post
New works for everyone since lincoln
not saying its right but your posts sums up the government position nicely
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Yabut.. this all is an Expected phenomenon when one lives
in "the World-of-Opposites" (also/and lately, as easily retitled:)
Within a World of Digital-think, famously about Yes/No ... but lacking the panache/nuance of, Yes/Maybe?/No..

Examples are myriad, about maya, our daily world of illusionary ideas and things.
Just one, of that myriad:

A) 'Times' are tough for everyone but the top 10-15% (arguable #s, of course.)
B) Those with half-a-brain, functioning still--logically Would cut back on all optional/'frivolous' acquisitions of Yet-More-STUFF!
(cf. Geo Carlin on houses. Built solely to store STUFF.)
C) But BUT... to keep the Consumer Dream-fluff Basis for "what liff is all about" still limping along:
D) Jus' Everyone Needs to throw all sanity to the winds and go out and Order/Buy/Use/Send-to-landfill ... ...
... even MORE stuff than back in the good ol' daze of MaxxedOut-CCs,==The Norm in Murica.

See? Reconcile That with 'logic', Reason VS the prevailing Mythos. Our 'System' fits Our cherished illusions, n'est ce pás?

eg You are railing about S.N.A.F.U. Might as well cavil about Tiny Tim's fasetto..

.hr

Law above fear, justice above law, mercy above justice, love above all.
     Tom Junod of Esquire gets a phone call... - (Another Scott) - (7)
         thanks -NT - (boxley)
         Unhuh... cause diplomacy trumps law - (hnick) - (5)
             many rules dont apply offshore - (boxley) - (4)
                 Ahh... - (hnick) - (3)
                     ^Winning post -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     works for everyone since lincoln - (boxley)
                     Yabut.. this all is an Expected phenomenon when one lives - (Ashton)

I am the Eggman.
46 ms