/   No
       /    /
Does it work?                          Done
            \\                          /
            Yes                       /
              \\                      /
               Go home --- Drink beer
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
New OK, what's the trick?
Did you manually change them to   or ... something else?
===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New Yup, that's it - well, not quite. And not *just* that.
Da Kime asks:
Did you manually change them to   or ... something else?
I did indeed change them to  ... But not *quite* manually: Heard of 'Copy-and-Paste' (into, say, NotePad) and 'Search-and-Replace', have you?

But first, you need to use <tt> / </tt> tags in stead of <pre> / </pre> tags. Oh, and I think I may have semi-manually replaced the line breaks with <br> tags -- you might say *that's* the main trick, since the doubled line breaks were what we were trying to get rid of in the first place.

Though I'm surprised that you even ask: "Use the source, Luke!" -- "View Source is your friend"!
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
New Well, to pick a nit
Though I'm surprised that you even ask: "Use the source, Luke!" -- "View Source is your friend"!

But since the problem I had, and which I didn't bother to try too hard to fix, was that zIWeThey was adding extra line breaks to what I typed, seeing the output from what you typed wouldn't have helped me much. Sure, I could have copy-and-pasted the spaces, but how was I supposed to know which <br> tags were yours and which ones Zope's?
===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New Ah - my d'oh!
     ASCII art decision tree - (drewk) - (6)
         Then let's try this... - (CRConrad) - (4)
             OK, what's the trick? - (drewk) - (3)
                 Yup, that's it - well, not quite. And not *just* that. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     Well, to pick a nit - (drewk) - (1)
                         Ah - my d'oh! -NT - (CRConrad)
         Or even this. - (CRConrad)

I am Xatptipltical, Frog God of Crap!
94 ms