IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New definitions, definitions...
Legitimizing and legalizing bribery so that they can pass out bribe checks on the house floor before a vote could be a case in point. I would say making bribery a routine occurrence is corrupt. YMMV. I would consider taking the bribes corrupt. YMMV. Playing games like "Who's the bad majority member this week?" so that most of the majority pols can claim to vote for a bill knowing that it won't get enough votes to pass. Passing bills in the house for looks, knowing that they will never pass the senate, or vice versa could be considered corrupt. I think so. YMMV. These guys constituency is money. The suckers who vote for them are just counting tokens. Corrupt? I think so. It's all how you define it.
New Yup.
     make 2014 the last year to buy a new car - (boxley) - (22)
         I think car computers have done that for about 20 yrs now... - (Another Scott) - (21)
             who was that? Government motors? - (boxley) - (20)
                 Meh. It's only a difference of degree. It's not Big Brother. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                     FWIW, BIg Brother is mostly a difference of degree. -NT - (drook)
                     Oh c'mon - (crazy)
                     It IS another way to snoop on the general population - (hnick) - (16)
                         People can voluntarily give the info to insurance cos now. - (Another Scott) - (15)
                             I will let you ride my truck after the emp explosion :-) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                 It wouldn't be any better off. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Fuck your Subaru - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                         Catchy. :-) Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             I guess you have a lot more faith in the corrupt than I. - (hnick) - (9)
                                 I think there are few truly corrupt people in government. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                     Re: more money on the outside. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                         I don't think it's that simple. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                             Oh, my goodness. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                 Meh. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     How about the Washington Post? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                         Not much better. - (Another Scott)
                                     definitions, definitions... - (hnick) - (1)
                                         Yup. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Drum on Progressive's program. - (Another Scott)

True, there's a part of the horse's anatomy involved, but it's not the mouth...
39 ms