IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I admit to it.
It's not a brag point or a justification for something or anything. It might have been nice if I'd had the insufficiency of scruples to become a ballpoint bandit, but that's spilled milk under the bridge now.
New Many years ago . . .
. . I knew a psychologist lady who ran a monthly "Seminar for Singles" in Pasadena (not far from JPL). I attended some meetings, though back then I was a bit young for the average attendance.

Funny thing was, half the attendees were divorced engineers, all confused because they'd done "everything right and by the book", yet their wives walked out on them. The other half were women who wouldn't touch an engineer with a 3 meter pole, because they used to be married to one.

The psychologist eventually gave it all up, changed here name to Eartha and moved to a hippy commune somewhere.

Here is Thers' Third Iron Law of the Internets: - (lincoln) - (10)
         Well, who would actually admit to being an engineer . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             I admit to it. - (hnick) - (1)
                 Many years ago . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: Here is Thers' Third Iron Law of the Internets: - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Eh? cant do shyte with a gui wtf is the use of a machine - (boxley) - (1)
                 Not sure if serious, etc. -NT - (pwhysall)
         On behalf of all maligned engineers: - (Ashton) - (3)
             Thanks. :-) Great pointers there, as usual. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Finally read "To Engineer is Human..." - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 If you crave more / or more-incisive 'failure' stories: - (Ashton)

I promise you that if I am compelled to turn to the Dark Side on this issue you will come to yearn for the suave ripostes of CRConrad.
49 ms