IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm out because you can't answer
a simple fucking question without boxletizing it.

Therefore, I'm out.
New I answered your simple question with a simple 2 word
answer yes and yes. You replied is it fair? I replied it depends. In my job the market pays female male experienced and not so much in a rage of 55-65 per hr. Yes it is fair because that is the settled price.
Now you bought stock for $80 a share 10 years ago. I bought the same stock 10 days ago for forty. Todays price is $85 and we both need to sell. Are you going to complain that your stock is worth more because it is more experienced? Hardly.

So what is your point Greg? Did you think any job in the whitehouse except secret service, marine guards and pilots need any more experience that an ability to research effectively (analylsts) and the ability to make reasoned policy choices (policy makers)
neither of the above two need a 30% pay difference between relatively experienced and greatly experienced. The fucking job isnt that hard as both parties tend to award fuckwits with those jobs. So yes, there is equality disparity in the whitehouse that claims to love the ladies as long as they know their place.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Cheers.
     women make less - (boxley) - (18)
         Could it be... - (folkert) - (15)
             everyone has 1/2 of my experience -NT - (boxley) - (14)
                 And they make as much or more than you? -NT - (folkert) - (12)
                     yes and yes of course -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                         So, that is fair? -NT - (folkert) - (10)
                             of course a senior mechanic in a tire shop - (boxley) - (9)
                                 You have *OBVIOUSLY* - (folkert) - (8)
                                     Dude... - (hnick) - (1)
                                         send it to my paypal account, weekly -NT - (boxley)
                                     so you really didnt mean to ask if someone has - (boxley) - (5)
                                         I'm out... - (folkert) - (4)
                                             Re: I'm out... and very evasive -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 I'm out because you can't answer - (folkert) - (2)
                                                     I answered your simple question with a simple 2 word - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Cheers. -NT - (folkert)
                 1/2 the experience or 1/2 the age? ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Federal salaries are set by position, not gender. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             correct and the gender is chosen by whom? -NT - (boxley)

Skulduggery!
104 ms