IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dude...
He's a troll. RFC would destroy his style.
Maybe if we all chip in and get a billy goat for his bridge, he may revert. I doubt it. He likes it. If it costs more than a nickel, I'm out.
New send it to my paypal account, weekly
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     women make less - (boxley) - (18)
         Could it be... - (folkert) - (15)
             everyone has 1/2 of my experience -NT - (boxley) - (14)
                 And they make as much or more than you? -NT - (folkert) - (12)
                     yes and yes of course -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                         So, that is fair? -NT - (folkert) - (10)
                             of course a senior mechanic in a tire shop - (boxley) - (9)
                                 You have *OBVIOUSLY* - (folkert) - (8)
                                     Dude... - (hnick) - (1)
                                         send it to my paypal account, weekly -NT - (boxley)
                                     so you really didnt mean to ask if someone has - (boxley) - (5)
                                         I'm out... - (folkert) - (4)
                                             Re: I'm out... and very evasive -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 I'm out because you can't answer - (folkert) - (2)
                                                     I answered your simple question with a simple 2 word - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Cheers. -NT - (folkert)
                 1/2 the experience or 1/2 the age? ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Federal salaries are set by position, not gender. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             correct and the gender is chosen by whom? -NT - (boxley)

Their business was zero and it was shrinking.
116 ms