IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I like his answer
Question
A sincere question
Could anybody produce a shred of evidence as to the Jewish claim on Jerusalem?
Could anyone explain why there has not been one archeological finding to support the notion that so-called King David and even Solomon even existed?
And even if they did, where are the remains of their city? Their temple? their lives, their harem, their lavish belongings?
Due to the abstraction of the issue, any Israeli claim to the city of Jerusalem, which far predates the 10th century BC, is bogus, to say the least!
On the other hand we can see the various old mosques and churches dot the Jerusalem landscape and their history speaks for itself.
Thank you.
rather than pointing out the historical evidence which would be ignored by the questioner he cuts right to the chase
Go to Mecca, hold the Koran in the air and say that it is full of lies because Daoud and Suleiman never existed.
You will get the shred of proof you want very quickly.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New I'll never understand anthropomorphic religions.
Particularly those arising out of the desert that to me appear to be little more than Medieval superstitious religions of fear.
New Sorry, plenty of evidence has been found.
The writer needs a subscription to Biblical Archeology Review.

What they haven't been able to find is any verifiable evidence of the physical existence of Jesus, except wishful thinking.
New the questioner would not accept such paltry evidence
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     I like his answer - (boxley) - (3)
         I'll never understand anthropomorphic religions. - (mmoffitt)
         Sorry, plenty of evidence has been found. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             the questioner would not accept such paltry evidence -NT - (boxley)