IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: A better definition
Why? The michael milkens and others were famous for stripping every single assets. Ol mike was convicted of securities fraud...claiming the house was new...not for stripping it bare.
New Which is why he was convicted, yes?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Correct, for misrepresentation...
not for stripping the house bare.
     Here's one opinion on capitalism - (lincoln) - (29)
         A better definition - (boxley) - (28)
             Really? - (drook) - (24)
                 copper flooring and windows are not profitable assets - (boxley) - (23)
                     I think that's the point - (drook) - (22)
                         "Corporations are people, my friend." Oh, wait... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                             Heard on The Daily Show - (drook) - (4)
                                 believe oh Son and repent - (boxley) - (1)
                                     That was a suicide -NT - (drook)
                                 Read on bumper sticker. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     OT thought of a new bumber sticker today - (boxley)
                         why is it a sound business strategy? - (boxley) - (15)
                             Umm ... it's not. Did you miss where that was the point? -NT - (drook) - (14)
                                 You made the point - (boxley) - (13)
                                     Look at the incentives for management. Working as designed. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                         Just curious - (beepster) - (6)
                                             The ones that exist and reward the behavior. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                 Re: The ones that exist and reward the behavior. HTH. - (beepster) - (4)
                                                     Don't play coy. It's unbecoming. - (Another Scott)
                                                     Krgthulu has more linkies this morning. - (Another Scott)
                                                     It just keeps getting better. Charlie Pierce today. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Cobb Energy GA same -NT - (boxley)
                                     [siiiiiiigggghhhhh] - (drook) - (4)
                                         Re: [siiiiiiigggghhhhh] - (beepster) - (2)
                                             Re: [siiiiiiigggghhhhh] - (folkert)
                                             Failure yes, but one that provides a profit. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         you appeared to be concentrated on a different point - (boxley)
             Re: A better definition - (S1mon_Jester) - (2)
                 Which is why he was convicted, yes? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Correct, for misrepresentation... - (S1mon_Jester)

Many of the dead have finished being dead without the assistance of medical staff or fancy equipment. It would be good if people could help with the swift opening of bags that are wiggling and/or noisy.
52 ms