IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Marshall Plan?
With what money? (And.. when was *our* last one? Don't bother to count the 'largesse' of the IMF in the survey). It must be added: lately we/IMF has been backing off hounding the terminally impoverished for.. That Annual Interest Payment, often 40ish% of their paltry 'GNP'. But Way Too Late.. when you are speaking of even enlightened.. Self-interest.

20/20 is always fun. How conveniently do you ignore the one constant, intransigent aim of Israel's local foes: to push all of the Jews into the sea. Period. Could this phrase have been uttered a billion times? - certainly millions. And backed by the unwillingness to accept any yet negotiated offer - as recently as 2 years ago IIRC. (Not that this was by some plebiscite of the 'Palestinians' = an accidental group which congregated through the years - but via the insistence of the nearby Arabs! who have always disowned their ""brothers"".. and left them to rot in Syrian, Jordanian 'camps'.)

Arafat - kinda like the way we got Ashcroft/Dubya.. another accident of history. Tell me about his methods of controlling his refugee 'constituents' - and what happens to any one of them who proposes some settlement with Israel.

Your posit that Israel unilaterally is The Devil.. convinces about as well as does the Christian prescription for all Christian-caused excesses: The Devil Made Me Do It! Sure She did..

Ashton
New Perhaps some of the US $90 BILLION given to Israel.
Alex

"Never express yourself more clearly than you think." -- Neils Bohr (1885-1962)
New With 2/3rds of that amount going to Egypt
and the largess being showered on the PA. Oops, that is sitting in swiss bank accounts writing checks for weapons.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New And Egypt, having a population > 10 times greater.
Alex

"Never express yourself more clearly than you think." -- Neils Bohr (1885-1962)
     What is the solution? Is Middle East Peace possible? - (brettj) - (34)
         One pundit's answer... - (Ashton)
         Re: Solution? - Try 'Why there will be no peace in M.E.' - (dmarker2) - (4)
             Thanks for the insight. - (brettj) - (3)
                 #1. Death to all fanatics! - (Brandioch) - (2)
                     Re: kill everyone on the other side! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         I've always maintained... - (inthane-chan)
         Yes... - (screamer) - (18)
             Watch it! I might learn somthin from y'all. - (brettj) - (17)
                 Idealism is a good thing... - (screamer) - (16)
                     Re: They are not killing Palestinians indiscriminately. - (a6l6e6x) - (15)
                         Check the Jordan Times - (boxley) - (4)
                             I must have missed the passing of the law... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                 url - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Yeh, "That's funny, she didn't look American.". - (a6l6e6x)
                                     Israelis fess up on monk. - (a6l6e6x)
                         I understand your point of view... - (screamer) - (8)
                             Re: "I haven't heard them giving us ultimatums about how we - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                                 Marshall Plan? - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     Perhaps some of the US $90 BILLION given to Israel. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                         With 2/3rds of that amount going to Egypt - (boxley) - (1)
                                             And Egypt, having a population > 10 times greater. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 terrorism is quite effective... - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                     But Gandhi was that Exceptional person - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Forgot a Gandhi quote someone printed up - - (Ashton)
                         Disingenuous, perhaps.. - (Ashton)
         Oh, give it a rest. - (marlowe) - (1)
             Ah.. the irony of___ unheeded self-advice. - (Ashton)
         Well, I never thought peace in Central America was possible - (3)) - (6)
             Amiable chess match? - (wharris2) - (4)
                 Well, different - (3)) - (3)
                     Just a matter of tactics? - (marlowe) - (2)
                         Not saying it isn't fueled by insane hatred - (3)) - (1)
                             Fruitful angle.. - (Ashton)
             Re: money flow. - (a6l6e6x)

Has anyone seen the bridge?
235 ms