IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Check the Jordan Times
Armenian Monk has not been attributed to eithe the Israelis or the PA. Both had snipers in the area at the time. As for the American woman, that is like saying cincinnati police targeted a Nigerian Women during the riots. She is Arab and lives in Palestine.
thanx,
Bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New I must have missed the passing of the law...
that revokes US citizenship of an individual upon the entry of an Israeli bullet into their body. My bad. Perhaps a URL would bring me up to date on this.

Are you serious about Palestinian Arab snipers on the outside of the church? They would be dead meat and you know it. [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/11/international/middleeast/11BETH.html|NY Times article.] The Israeli policy is "Shoot first and lie about later as needed".
Alex

"Never express yourself more clearly than you think." -- Neils Bohr (1885-1962)
New url
[link|http://www.jordantimes.com/Thu/news/news1.htm|http://www.jordanti...ws/news1.htm]
Jordan times not exactly an Israeli Organ, read the last sentence.
In Bethlehem, an Armenian priest was shot and seriously wounded in the besieged Church of the Nativity, built on the spot where Christians believe Jesus was born. It was not clear who shot the priest, who has been trapped along with some 50 clergymen and dozens of other people \ufffd some of them armed \ufffd since the invading Israeli forces surrounded the shrine more than a week ago. Palestinian and Israeli snipers have been spotted on nearby rooftops.

As far as yer snide quip let us examine what happened in a way that you might understand.
An American citizen who was of Ukrainian Decent goes and lives in the Ukraine and is shot by KGB During a riot, the rest of the world hollers YOU CANT SHOOT AMERICANS. KGB replies, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE!
Now how about the Americans the PA is blowing up all over Jerusalem, Oh, they are Jewish Americans, that is ok by me. That is different.

A Ghanian moves to New York and lives in Harlem. How is the NYPD supposed to know he is Ghanian and not a 126th St hoodlum?
Dont let your anger at Sharon make you blind.
thanx,
bill

TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Yeh, "That's funny, she didn't look American.".
I'll grant you, you can't tell by looking or that she was targeted because she was an American. But, do you suppose with a 9 month old she was a terrorist deserving to be mowed down? More like acting on orders that say "If it moves, kill it!".

The Jordan Times is just parroting an international news agency.
Alex

New Israelis fess up on monk.
An army spokesman admitted responsibility, but stressed that the monk, who is now in hospital in west Jerusalem, had been dressed in civilian clothes and "looked armed".
[link|http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/middle_east/newsid_1926000/1926332.stm|Link.] Note that while the link is to "the thoroughly biased and PLO controlled BBC site", the admission was also mentioned in dead tree version of the Charlotte Observer.
Alex

What is the solution? Is Middle East Peace possible? - (brettj) - (34)
         One pundit's answer... - (Ashton)
         Re: Solution? - Try 'Why there will be no peace in M.E.' - (dmarker2) - (4)
             Thanks for the insight. - (brettj) - (3)
                 #1. Death to all fanatics! - (Brandioch) - (2)
                     Re: kill everyone on the other side! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         I've always maintained... - (inthane-chan)
         Yes... - (screamer) - (18)
             Watch it! I might learn somthin from y'all. - (brettj) - (17)
                 Idealism is a good thing... - (screamer) - (16)
                     Re: They are not killing Palestinians indiscriminately. - (a6l6e6x) - (15)
                         Check the Jordan Times - (boxley) - (4)
                             I must have missed the passing of the law... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                 url - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Yeh, "That's funny, she didn't look American.". - (a6l6e6x)
                                     Israelis fess up on monk. - (a6l6e6x)
                         I understand your point of view... - (screamer) - (8)
                             Re: "I haven't heard them giving us ultimatums about how we - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                                 Marshall Plan? - (Ashton) - (3)
                                     Perhaps some of the US $90 BILLION given to Israel. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                         With 2/3rds of that amount going to Egypt - (boxley) - (1)
                                             And Egypt, having a population > 10 times greater. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                 terrorism is quite effective... - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                     But Gandhi was that Exceptional person - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Forgot a Gandhi quote someone printed up - - (Ashton)
                         Disingenuous, perhaps.. - (Ashton)
         Oh, give it a rest. - (marlowe) - (1)
             Ah.. the irony of___ unheeded self-advice. - (Ashton)
         Well, I never thought peace in Central America was possible - (3)) - (6)
             Amiable chess match? - (wharris2) - (4)
                 Well, different - (3)) - (3)
                     Just a matter of tactics? - (marlowe) - (2)
                         Not saying it isn't fueled by insane hatred - (3)) - (1)
                             Fruitful angle.. - (Ashton)
             Re: money flow. - (a6l6e6x)

They had me at, “Get the Hot Wheels Rally Case!”
63 ms