IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Up the log level?
http://martinmelin.s...rite-rule-tester/

Tool pretty much confirms your rule should work as stated so something appears to be interfering with it.
New its at 9
but my httpd.conf is 8k lines long, my secondary httpd.conf.secondPort is 4k lines long. I can retire in 9 years it might take me that long to clean it up
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Scratching head...
A quick peek at the logging code shows it will say "pass through" for a number of reasons, not only a failed match.

Processing will be stopped immediately if the NS (ignore on subrequest) or R (force redirect) flags are encountered; P (force proxy) and L (last rule) can also cause it (although I'm not sure of the exact circumstances), and so does using C (chain) on the last rule in a set. A failed RewriteCond will also trigger it.

As far as I can see, none of these condition will cause any other log messages to be written.

New think I found it
on the machine that works (for various versions of works) it gets caught up in an earlier rule and reroutes. I found by moving it up the order it did what I had asked it to.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
     any idea on the following rewrite issue - (boxley) - (19)
         Missing $ at end of pattern? -NT - (scoenye)
         Waitaminnit - (drook) - (17)
             Huh - (crazy) - (5)
                 Read him in his posts - (drook) - (4)
                     Calumny! -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         oooOOOooo -NT - (beepster)
                     Well box, did I misread? - (crazy) - (1)
                         Hm. I turned that in "passed through" - (scoenye)
             Log formatting. - (static) - (10)
                 what he said and crazy, mod_rewrite is perl regex -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                     Do the slashes need to be escaped? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         No. And . will match them as well. -NT - (scoenye)
                     Stupid question... Is mod_rewrite on at that level? -NT - (scoenye) - (6)
                         My first thought as well. -NT - (folkert)
                         yes, it is on as well as the rewrite logging -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                             Up the log level? - (scoenye) - (3)
                                 its at 9 - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Scratching head... - (scoenye) - (1)
                                         think I found it - (boxley)

Everybody thinks Massachusetts is rude. The state bird is a human hand ...
76 ms