IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New most people will care if the new date impacts 8:30pm
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Not to worry.
http://www.reuters.c...N1E78020H20110901

Not to worry, the White House says. Obama's address will be finished before the game begins.

"I can assure you that, for all you football fans, that he will be completed before kickoff," White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters on Thursday.

Carney noted that Obama, an avid sports fan himself, would also be able to tune in.

"It means that he'll have the opportunity to watch the game like millions of other Americans," he said.

IOW, the Republican response will be competing with the football game.

Obama wins again!!!

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who doesn't care about football and thinks it is a stupid sport. But that's just me.)
     Entertaining thread at B-J on POTUS speech next week. - (Another Scott) - (23)
         Re: Entertaining thread at B-J on POTUS speech next week. - (lincoln) - (22)
             Drama's over. It'll be Thursday the 8th. Oh well. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 The Great Capitulator capitulates again. What's new? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Typical of this administration - (jay) - (19)
                 What do you mean it "looks like" he caved? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     when you plan an event armed with a shovel and hardhat - (boxley)
                     Not exactly - (jay)
                 Most people don't care. - (Another Scott) - (15)
                     Concur, it's That simple. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Most people are no longer supporters. - (hnick) - (11)
                         There is an aspect of that pov which looms large - (Ashton)
                         They're winning the shouting; They're not getting substance. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                             And if he wins? - (hnick) - (8)
                                 I think people have an unrealistic idea - (rcareaga)
                                 Whomever wins, Wall St and Banksters will come out on top. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                     When the sheep have had enough... - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                         My fav-Aunt, a schoolteacher of tykes, was leaning - (Ashton)
                                         At last, common ground. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             "People are close to revolt." - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Don't discount hunger in America. - (mmoffitt)
                                         There are ALWAYS checks and balances - (mhuber)
                     most people will care if the new date impacts 8:30pm -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Not to worry. - (Another Scott)

Dutch man on the mizzen mast!
51 ms