Prohibition.
Thus enforced by the same sort of folks as now occupy all airports
(and yesterday: at the court house, where my minuscule belt buckle triggered their misadjusted detector; as I went in/out a few times,
and they saw the same me + same belt: no deviation from the VB-script burnt into retinas. Talk to HAL9000.)

So no, I cannot think (either) any formal remedies for, as my Norwegian friend was wont to say, The sheep shall be sheared.
'We' used to think ~~ that ed'jaKay'shun could?/would! obviate the need for many laws beyond, Do unto others as ...
Now if everyone were conscious, at least for a few minutes a day..
(and No, the Xians didn't invent that lovely koan, either.)

Those ripped-off by the Robed Ones (corporate or individual entrepreneur) are able to close-eyes to their Leader's Mercedeses and motel hi-jinx--
as they steal the kids' lunch money (forget any edjaKayshun fund; them inneleckshuls be the Antichrist) to fund creating even more of themselves in new flocks.

Only answer I see [both to save an overpopulated planet from the suicidal Marauding Species and to minimize further evangelizing for fun and profit) might be:

Decimation?

*cough* ..of course, I'm not saying we won't get our hair mussed, Mr. President: 15? 20 MILLION TOPS!