IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think we should change the name of the "Fly Over" region
to the "Let's Nuke It" region. Bachmann doesn't frighten me nearly as much as the knowledge that there were sufficient people living in Minnesota to elect her.
New yabbut, leave the northern and western parts of MN alone
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Nope. The Sheeple of MN gave us Bachmann. They gotta go.
New She won't run for re-election to the House.
If she's really running for President, she'll be out of the House. And there's no way she'll win the White House. :-)

Don't tar the whole state for the mistakes of the majority of voters in the 6th district.

Of course, she's got until June 5, 2012 to change her mind...

http://blogs.citypag...r_re-election.php

Cheers,
Scott.
New yeah, would hate to see PZ go boom
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New No way she'll win?
Perhaps not. Maybe the fact that I've spent the last 21 years in NE Indiana has jaded me, but I wouldn't doubt she could carry Indiana, Ohio, Illinois (except that's where Obama is from), Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska and Wisconsin (my apologies to any of the fly over states I left out). It's Alice in Wonderland time in the great MidWest: "We're all mad here."
     The End-Times cha cha cha ... it never ends.. - (Ashton) - (6)
         I think we should change the name of the "Fly Over" region - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             yabbut, leave the northern and western parts of MN alone -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Nope. The Sheeple of MN gave us Bachmann. They gotta go. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     She won't run for re-election to the House. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         yeah, would hate to see PZ go boom -NT - (boxley)
                         No way she'll win? - (mmoffitt)

SoylentSheep is Sheeple!
79 ms