IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hogwash (responding to the subject line.)
Anyone running a webapp that has any sort of credit card data with any sort of SQL backend MUST be actively checking for SQL injection opportunities (among many other things). Like Greg said, some PCI auditor's ass is on the line for this (among others, certainly.). And, the rest of us who are doing it right will pay for this in increased scrutiny by those who rarely understand the technologies they're auditing and new rules in scanning databases, and new PCI requirements. IOW, cost of compliance in the credit card arena just went up a few ticks.
New Understood.
The Subject was a bit of snark on my part, a takeoff on Condi's famous line - http://www.salon.com...2005/09/14/planes

Cheers,
Scott.
New :)
     Citigroup hackers used trivial technique - (jay) - (14)
         Are you kidding me? - (malraux)
         Nobody could have predicted an SQL Injection attack. - (Another Scott) - (9)
             Re: Nobody could have predicted an SQL Injection attack. - (malraux) - (3)
                 Hmmm.... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     There is a difference... - (malraux) - (1)
                         Could be they only used it in some places. - (Another Scott)
             Calling this SQL injection implies too much skill - (jay) - (1)
                 No, they did that too. - (malraux)
             Hogwash (responding to the subject line.) - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                 Understood. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     :) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         I'd hate to be the PCI Auditors - (folkert) - (1)
             Oooh... good point. -NT - (static)
         Interesting comment to the legal folk - (Ashton)

Perfectly clear, if you swallow the right mushrooms and squint your eyes just right.
40 ms