IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Where'd you get the mess dress?
Where you a flyboy in a previous incarnation?
--

Drew
New Berkeley miscl. clothing shop
(Wore it to the party at Lab, the day 'heavy ions' first got accelerated. My pic made it to front page of the House Organ.)
S.O .made a lightning run with the gear, cummerbund etc. for the occasion. So she got to play, too.

Convergence happened (my long-time association with this outfit) when I got a chance to quip to a Gov-connected local elite,
~~ "Ve of zee physics-industrial-militia vant to know how ve can make a veapon mit dis teknologi!"

But I reckon that usage in Service to Raptorz, could be a worthy encore, next..
     Huh. Still here. Oh well... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (35)
         Anyone wanna help me fill blow-up dolls with helium? - (mvitale) - (1)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Countdown to... - (malraux) - (3)
             No update on the web site yet. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Thought the station had been raptured . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             he forgot to carry the one - (beepster)
         May 21st, 2011 at 6PM... - (folkert) - (1)
             Whew! Thanks! But wait!!! - (Another Scott)
         Party at Charlie Sheen's house! - (lincoln)
         The Rapture FAQ - (lincoln)
         I saw Bigfoot once.. - (Ashton)
         I listened to the Blondie song at 6, just in case. - (beepster) - (23)
             If these folks ever investigated the meaning of 'rapture' - (Ashton) - (22)
                 Actually, "Rapture" is a misunderstanding. - (Andrew Grygus) - (21)
                     Copyright that *RIGHT NOW* -NT - (drook) - (9)
                         Well - there goes my mad money for this month. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Hmmmm... - (malraux) - (4)
                                 Ooops - bought 'em right, wrote it wrong -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     There was a Dr. Devine in the Oakland CA area - (Ashton)
                                 Re: Hmmmm... - (folkert) - (1)
                                     Yeah, found I'd goofed that too - bought the right ones . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             I can host unlimited domains off my account - (drook) - (1)
                                 Thanks for the offer, but I think I already have what I need -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                     You'll need a few props.. - (Ashton) - (9)
                         Where'd you get the mess dress? - (drook) - (1)
                             Berkeley miscl. clothing shop - (Ashton)
                         You seem really hung up on that bike. - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                             The memories and stories are better than reliving them. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                 And few things wreck a good bout of nostalgia quite like ... - (drook) - (4)
                                     Yeabut, not applicable here. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         Dude! Planking!!!11!1!11one!!1!! -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                             So it is! 63 years ahead of his time. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         Heh.. I should have remembered that photo! - (Ashton)
                     Good thing you jumped on the domain - (drook)

I don't think you're happy enough!
94 ms