IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Belongs in Religion
---------------------------------------
I think it's perfectly clear we're in the wrong band.
(Tori Amos)
New ROFL. :-)
New Better: the [missing] Aberrant Psych forum?
aka all WND links, Fox, Tea Party and Reactionary boilerplate -- in one convenient repository/sandbox.

Does anyone ever miss.. the tragi-comic relief that was er, marlowe ??
There's always http://www.varlinux.org/
Currently:

Bacterial Flagellum Structure Stacks the Case for Intelligent Design
Comments (10) By Paul Hubert, May 18, 2011 12:17 pm
Scientists recently discovered the biochemical equivalent of Russian nesting dolls. They demonstrated that the protein complex that plays a role in assembling the bacterial flagellum’s outer structures is a structural and functional analog to the F1-F0 ATP synthase biomolecular motor.1 During the assembly process, the so-called export apparatus is housed within the flagellum—a rotary motor within a rotary motor.

This work not only fascinates biochemists (who may or may not be drawn to Russian culture), but also extends the case for intelligent design.

Cool animations within.

[. . .] But it's not All pixie-dust, there:

As of Today, It’s Mark Webbink’s Groklaw 2.0 – Updated
Comments (2) By Paul Hubert, May 16, 2011 2:03 pm
Now that the battlefield has shifted from SCO attacking Linux to Microsoft using patents against it and from servers to mobiles, I realized that Groklaw needs a lawyer at the helm. So I asked Mark Webbink if he would take on this role, and I’m thrilled to tell you that he has accepted.

[and]

Open Source Advocates Angry at German Gov’t Decision
Comments (0) By Paul Hubert, May 16, 2011 2:04 pm
The German Foreign Office announced it was dropping its policy of using only open source software in February prompting an inquiry by the green Bündnis 90/Grüne party. But the Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) said that the government’s responses to this inquiry have “led to more pending questions than answers.”

So then - recursion-squared ==> The Big (always a-) Guy ... digs math conundrums A Lot, eh?
Obsession is Not Dedication [still..]

Ed: add /sandbox :-0

Expand Edited by Ashton May 21, 2011, 04:02:24 PM EDT
     One for Beep - Taxing the Rich. - (Another Scott) - (3)
         Belongs in Religion -NT - (mhuber) - (2)
             ROFL. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Better: the [missing] Aberrant Psych forum? - (Ashton)

I think that joke was old during the Spanish Inquisition.
36 ms