IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What are you on about?
In the situation room Sunday (raid day), Gates said there was an agreement NOT TO DISCUSS DETAILS.

2 days later, Biden was off flapping his yap.

2 days after that, Gates was at LeJeune listening to SEALS fearing for their families.

What part about that is hard to understand?
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New Have some more coffee.
The Raid was on May 1. The NY Times said the SEALS were involved on May 2. Biden's speech was on May 3.

http://iwt.mikevital....iwt?postid=45513

Gates's speech was on May 12.

http://iwt.mikevital....iwt?postid=45729

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
New So you are saying
Biden saying something was ok, even after his boss said it wasn't, because the NYT did it first.

Ok.

got it.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New I shouldn't need to repeat myself.
1) Biden was complementing a Navy admiral who was getting an award. Biden puffed him up with an ambiguous word ("his"). The admiral had nothing to do with the raid. Biden's comments didn't increase any danger to him and didn't "paint a target on his back" (the admiral's own web pages brag about his work in the attacks on Qadaffi. Why doesn't that paint a target on his back?)

2) Did Biden give any "operational details from the effort to take out bin Laden"? No, he didn't.

3) Was Gates criticizing Biden, even implicitly? No, he wasn't.

4) Do you have reading comprehension problems, and develop selective outrage depending on the party that sits in the White House? Apparently...

Close enough to 12 yet? - http://iwt.mikevital....iwt?postid=45560

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New Funny that you continue to harp on this selective..
as no matter what the situation, you are an apologist only for this one.

Even if the admiral comment was "over the top"...now it is plainly apparent that there was an executive mandate to NOT GIVE ANY INFO about the raid...which Joe clearly violated.

But its ok. Cause the NYT did it first.

What ever happened to "I can neither confirm nor deny"...and the ability to compliment someone without naming a specific, very limited, arm of the military?

Nope, its ok because its Joe and B.O....but it isn't ok if its GWB, DC and staff. While you attribute that to my pov, that is CLEARLY your POV.

New You're funny.
New Just pointing out the obvious. Glad to help.
New Beam, eye, etc., etc. ;-)
     Hmmm - (beepster) - (19)
         Just another RepubliCANT trying to make Democrats look bad - (lincoln)
         Amazing.... - (S1mon_Jester) - (3)
             SSH! 'Stirring-thePot' oft entails counting upon - (Ashton)
             math much? - (beepster) - (1)
                 So...the question is - what is 'a week ago Sunday' mean. - (S1mon_Jester)
         Transcript. - (Another Scott) - (12)
             Re: Transcript. - (beepster) - (11)
                 What's more likely? - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     What are you on about? - (beepster) - (7)
                         Have some more coffee. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                             So you are saying - (beepster) - (5)
                                 I shouldn't need to repeat myself. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     Funny that you continue to harp on this selective.. - (beepster) - (3)
                                         You're funny. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             Just pointing out the obvious. Glad to help. -NT - (beepster) - (1)
                                                 Beam, eye, etc., etc. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 You konw...I probably should've commented after scott. - (S1mon_Jester) - (1)
                     Yes, it is. -NT - (beepster)
         Remember Salmon Rushdie? - (mhuber)

No, THIS is the funniest LRPDism...
49 ms