IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Box - this guy is going for the gold

Georgia state Rep. Bobby Franklin (R) has made a name for himself by introducing far-right extremist bills. He has introduced legislation barring the state from requiring vaccinations, eliminating income taxes and replacing them with nothing, and requiring state taxpayers to only pay in gold or silver.

Now, he has introduced what may be his most offensive and extreme bill yet. Last week he unveiled HB 1, which would, as the parenting blog Babble explains, “require proof that a miscarriage occured naturally.” If proof could not be provided, the mother could face “felony charges”:

State Rep. Bobby Franklin of Georgia introduced a bill in his state last week that, if enacted, would require proof that a miscarriage occurred naturally. If a woman can’t prove that her miscarriage–or spontaneous abortion–occurred without intervention, she could face felony charges.

http://thinkprogress...rriage-naturally/

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Good. Let him do it.
All it will take is for the national TV "news" to show them hauling away a woman in handcuffs after having a miscarriage, and that will be the end of any public support for these whack-jobs.

Hoist...
Petard...
That is all....

"No known species of reindeer can fly. BUT...there are 300,000 species of living organisms yet to be classified, and while most of these are insects and germs, this does not completely rule out flying reindeer.

Believe."

— New Mexico Tech's Office of Advancement 2010 Christmas card.
jb4
New Re: Box - this guy is going for the gold
Appears to still be "making a name for himself"...getting press for bills that will never be acted upon. But he made the news. Sometimes that appears to be the only credential needed for the presidency
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     Box - this guy is going for the gold - (lincoln) - (2)
         Good. Let him do it. - (jb4)
         Re: Box - this guy is going for the gold - (beepster)

"Your server tonight will be: Jim." DAMMIT!
49 ms