IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No Reagan
What, you mean Obama isn't suffering from the early phases of Alzheimer's or a fairly debilitating stroke? Reagan's 1986 corresponds to Obama's 2010. In 1986, the big struggle was between Nancy and whatzizface the chief of staff, with Ronald mouthing random one-liners from tough-guys in movies somewhere in the background. Something heavy happened to Reagan's brain in the second year he was President and the rest of his administration he was mostly a figurehead. Still a lot smarter than W ever was, but nowhere near running things.

The Reagan you are thinking of, who brought back pride in the USA and crushed the Red Menace, the 20th Century hero of God's Own Party, is a fictional character.

Ronald Wilson Reagan, the actual human being, who I met, who graduated from the high school I dropped out of, was no Ronald Reagan. He was just this one guy...

And a better man than the Repo's think.
---------------------------------------
I think it's perfectly clear we're in the wrong band.
(Tori Amos)
New Re: No Reagan
You might want to share that with the press that are trying to draw the comparison...the same press that prompted that op-ed...and the ones that seem to think it will help his approvals.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     This ought to ruffle some feathers... - (beepster) - (4)
         Whose feathers? Sophomores? -NT - (rcareaga)
         A litany of soph^h.. er, froshmoric zingers - (Ashton)
         No Reagan - (mhuber) - (1)
             Re: No Reagan - (beepster)

Did I already say great googly moogly?
33 ms