IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New did ya read the cite?
that would be a hyarge fantasy /me flees!
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Ummm yeah I did Box...
Are you doing nothing more than trying to incite me?
New naw, just surprised you would be worried about someone
coveting your hetro body in a firefight. As the captain stated, in his "combat" experience thats not going to happen. I really dont know whether you had the misfortune to see any combat when you were in(desert storm maybe?) but priorities shift under fire for both gays and straights
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 55 years. meep
New Again... I said:
---------------
Just don't start pining for the fjord of my ass while we are in combat! 'Cause I will put you in your place. I said, "cover my ass" not "fantasize about my ass".
---------------

I was between the Beirut, Lebanon Barracks demolition (which was the impetus that caused me to join) and Desert Storm.

Plenty of bivouacs/games though and heavy fire fight... I was a 2841/2861 in direct support of 3rd Tanks. If the radios were borked, they came to me to fix first. Roadwheels weren't kind to radios.

Took a weapon every time. Sidearm at all times. Got to guard the mobile crypto cage once in a while.

DADT came into effect after me. So I never worried about it in the first place. We just dealt with those that needed help paying proper attention with brass brushes and socks with multiple soap bars in them.

We had one guy (a terminally Pvt) Pvt Orson Whitehead, in our barracks that kept everyone up at night pacing back and forth and mumbling through most of the night. The entire barracks was put on "extra special" watch after he reported that he was tormented in various ways with brushes and soap... He was transferred to the (term not endearing to sick people) company at 29 stumps, finally.

My Company lost about 6 weekends of liberty due to his belief we were doing racist things to him (he being really dark dark dark green). He thought it was a game and thought we were picking on him only... sorry.

We had another Marine that showered once in a *while* (same with laundry), he also got the treatment. It only took once for him to understand.

Gay and Lesbian wasn't something we worried about in any case... even though we knew some were. They just didn't advertise.
New You're wrong on this one
First, do you think straight guys are fantasizing about the female Marines during combat? If not, why do you think gay men would be unable to resist thinking about you under the same circumstances. To even raise the issue says that you think being gay means you can't think about anything else but gay sex.

Second, Marines talk all the time about the girls they're dating and what they're doing to them. Talking about the guy they're dating is no different.

Third, you're equating being gay with apparent mental disturbance, and with poor hygiene.

Finally, why is being gay or lesbian something you'd have to "worry" about? You know it's not contagious, don't you?
--

Drew
New I'll relent.
I equated the stories of PVT Whitehead... mainly because he never did talk with us nor would he share anything, we assumed he was troubled and many suggested he was also gay. Usually Boot camp weeds those out.

We gave him the same treatment we gave another ... Whitehead never did shape up and was eventually discharge as unfit to serve from the medical company, dunno why... but any way.

The other Marine cleaned up very well in a few days.

Me worrying about it is more about "staying on target" and not have yet another thing to distract. Nothing more nothing less. I don't want or need another reason to freeze in combat.

And equating being homosexual as being a defect or disease that is wrong... I don't need to or want to know about. Its your life, fine and dandy. If it impacts me... then I have to fix it or rectify it or make it clear about things and expectations.

Really and truly, I don't really care if you are Gay or Lesbian. Its just something that I'd never want to think about.
New I don't care VS I don't want
One's bullshit, ones, not.

And it's kind of obvious.

Maybe your filthy marine though you were gay and was planning on raping him in the shower.

"we assumed he was troubled and many suggested he was also gay. "

Oh c'mon. "suggested"? Who the fuck are you kidding? You/them/the institution you love so dearly tortured the fucker on the possibility.
     one of uncle sams misguided children writes on dadt - (boxley) - (12)
         I never did say I cared... - (folkert) - (8)
             did ya read the cite? - (boxley) - (6)
                 Ummm yeah I did Box... - (folkert) - (5)
                     naw, just surprised you would be worried about someone - (boxley) - (4)
                         Again... I said: - (folkert) - (3)
                             You're wrong on this one - (drook) - (2)
                                 I'll relent. - (folkert) - (1)
                                     I don't care VS I don't want - (crazy)
             Marines: a bunch of nancies? - (rcareaga)
         And another aspect... - (beepster) - (2)
             It's a team thing - (mhuber) - (1)
                 Oh and.. offered to replace the Towers too! WIngnut nyet.. -NT - (Ashton)

Somebody say, "Co-lom-bo!"
51 ms