IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Happy Holidays, folks.
I just received a Christmas card from New Mexico Tech's Office of Advancement. The front of it said simply: "HO3" and the inside is reproduced below as my new sig for this month (or so).

Look, local, national and world politics all suck, and it would appear as if nobody (outside of the regulars here) has even two neurons to rub together. But for at least a couple of weeks, I'd like to try to remember the symbolism of this time of year, and remember that we as humans need something more than just scraping by to really live. In that spirit, I wish each and every one of you (and even you, too, Beep...especially you) my best wishes for a peaceful and rejuvenative holiday season, and a great new year to come.

"No known species of reindeer can fly. BUT...there are 300,000 species of living organisms yet to be classified, and while most of these are insects and germs, this does not completely rule out flying reindeer.

Believe."

— New Mexico Tech's Office of Advancement 2010 Christmas card.
jb4
New Very nice. Best wishes to you and yours as well. :-)
New Thanks.. On the Solstice
the cats get fresh turkey, same as served to friends of other species.

'Tis indeed a good Season for festivities (as several religions have noticed.)

Mele Kalikimaka y'all.
New terihydrogen-trioxide?
Ohhh HO-HO-HO

Best of wishes to you also.
New Took me a moment to get that one too
Best wishes to all
     Happy Holidays, folks. - (jb4) - (4)
         Very nice. Best wishes to you and yours as well. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Thanks.. On the Solstice - (Ashton)
         terihydrogen-trioxide? - (folkert) - (1)
             Took me a moment to get that one too - (SpiceWare)

They're a cornered rat, and quite frankly, I think they have rabies to boot. I'd rather not get too close to them.
41 ms