I don't even 'hate' Jobs' o'erweening, punctilious obsessions ... like with putting ONLY a then- mondo-Expensive optical drive in the Lisa / no fans EVAH!! (even slow, temp-cotrolled ones)
... until the Mac Pro G-4 was it? had a case full -- which still managed to be a quiet tower unless/until pushed into some video mac-hinations of the 'Pro' ilk .

So ... he Does learn, eventually, that some of his Insistences were indeed mere psych-obsessions. +6.666 on that Cluefulness, at last..
I share his attitude that 'machines' can be attractive as objects while remaining fully functional. Where I part with him (and his love for the ^up^-scale demographic) is in ROI,
precisely the Point of my irade about that laughably over-priced piece of bent metal, above.

So Steverino gets my vote for making the (nearest-to literally) actually User. Friendly. pop-OS
[which is, of course, simultaneously a Pro-OS too, for those who play in the fields of CL perturbations for fun or profit.]

I just don't worship the sucker.. nor lust after every gadget he spawns -- even the ones I could afford. But need not.
(Also: have little idea what he plans to do with his $Bs, eventually.)
That will determine his actual character, just as Billy's stolen Monopoly-loot has become shepherded by Melissa,
who obviously was/is more socially aware and adept than the heartless geek who did the pillaging.
Maybe Steve needs someone with a soul nearby, too? We'll see.

My Spring '08-built 20" iMac remains the first nearly-flawless 'computer' I've owned -- coming up on 2 yrs. in Jan.
As a giant laptop it remains ~ vulnerable to high ambient temps -- but thanks to iStat, decent temp sensors and smcFanControl: ¡no es una problema!
Add-in the silent sophistication of Time Machine.. frosting on the cake. iMac Kicks Doze Ass.