IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Box: Kentucky challenges GA and TX

Authorities say a man known for his hot temper snapped Saturday morning over how his wife cooked his eggs, killing her and four others with a shotgun before shooting himself.

Neighbors in the Breathitt County mobile home community, nearly 90 miles southeast of Lexington, Ky., say 47-year-old Stanley Neace stormed across seven lawns in his pajamas and fired dozens of shots from a 12-guage, pump action shotgun around 11:30 a.m.

Trooper Jody Sims of the Kentucky State Police said Neace killed the five people in two mobile homes, then went to his own home and shot himself. The victims were identified as the gunman's wife, 54-year-old Sandra Neace, her 28-year-old daughter Sandra R. Strong, and neighbors Dennis Turner, 31, Teresea Fugate, 30, and 40-year-old Tammy Kilborn.

Sherri Anne Robinson, a relative of Turner and Fugate, said witnesses to the shootings told her that the shooting rampage occurred after Neace became irate when he was displeased with how his wife cooked his eggs.

"Over eggs?" Robinson said. "I thought that was crazy. Really. I mean just because his eggs weren't hot?"

source: http://www.cbsnews.c...16224-504083.html

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New And a supporting contender

NEWPORT, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky man accused of strangling his wife is poised to claim excessive caffeine from sodas, energy drinks and diet pills left him so mentally unstable he couldn't have knowingly killed his wife, his lawyer has notified a court.

Woody Will Smith, 33, is scheduled for trial starting Monday on a murder charge in the May 2009 death of Amanda Hornsby-Smith, 28.

Defense attorney Shannon Sexton filed notice with the Newport court of plans to argue his client ingested so much caffeine in the days leading up to the killing that it rendered him temporarily insane — unable even to form the intent of committing a crime.

source: http://www.suntimes....al-092010.article

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New You know,
a badly cooked egg can be really disturbing, especially after a nice strong espresso or 12.
---------------------------------------
I think it's perfectly clear we're in the wrong band.
(Tori Amos)
     Box: Kentucky challenges GA and TX - (lincoln) - (2)
         And a supporting contender - (lincoln) - (1)
             You know, - (mhuber)

My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.
45 ms