IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So then
eliminate all the overlap with state, county, local. (not that I'm a fan of that method).

Its cute, anecdotally...but as devoid of fact as those being argued against.

Box presented more facts in one sentence.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
New The TSA has NOTHING to do with effeciency
That was a pretty crappy red herring. It's job definition includes slowing it down for them to handle it, not making it faster.

As usual, you guys tagged teamed the bullshit.

As far as anecdotal, yeas, he says it too:

It's not 1800 anymore. We need more from the feds than what they brought to the table in 1800.

If you want to talk about not wasting money, that's great. Nobody, least of all me, likes to see good money p*ssed away. Bring some specifics to the table, we'll run the numbers, and we'll see where we stand.

If you want to talk about Scaling Back The Heavy Hand Of Government and Unleashing The Creative Potential Of The Market, please excuse me while I go count the silver.

We spent a long time on the last thread before you could be pinned down on some specifics. A loonnnnggggg time.
New Ok
One, Box actually named a specific function. Thats more fact that "they're alot busier than in 1800". So, more facts presented.

Second, TSA's job description is Security. It is to make it safe. Not slow it down so they can handle it. We pay quite a bit of money, and so does the industry directly to meet that objective, which they handle dubiously at best.

so...while you may not like us challenging such thoughtful prose...my observation still pretty much stands.
Sure, understanding today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But...there they are.
     yo gummint so big..... - (Another Scott) - (12)
         dunno, could one delete the tsa - (boxley)
         So then - (beepster) - (2)
             The TSA has NOTHING to do with effeciency - (crazy) - (1)
                 Ok - (beepster)
         And how big was the USA? - (mhuber) - (7)
             Yeahbut... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 I dont think they had checks in mind when they wrote - (boxley) - (3)
                     Federalist 41 - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         according to that document - (boxley) - (1)
                             That's one argument. There are others the other way. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 How's this... - (mhuber) - (1)
                     Interesting, depending on how one defines the "LoI". :-) -NT - (Another Scott)

Dead people voting?
64 ms